Avaya Unified Communications Editions bundle telephony, messaging, conferencing, and mobility applications to help deliver the right applications to the right devices based on end user needs. Users can better manage communications tasks, making them more productive, responsive, and collaborative regardless of where they are working on any given day.
Employee mobile requirements can differ by their department and role within the organization. With the growing number of mobile device options available to employees, it can be difficult for enterprises to accommodate the possible combinations of devices and requirements. Enterprises want to make employees more productive, but at the same time, need to balance functionality and productivity with the associated costs. The Avaya family of unified communications applications provides options to increase productivity and responsiveness outside the office, while helping to reduce mobile expenses.
The Avaya Unified Communications Standard Edition offers key functionality in a single bundle, giving enterprises the flexibility to choose the best client for each end user at a cost effective price. This collection provides access through thick, thin and mobility clients, along with integration for leading productivity suites such as IBM Lotus, Sametime, Microsoft Office Communicator, and Citrix Presentation Server “ providing enterprises with both centralized and desktop deployment options. It also delivers seamless mobility capabilities allowing users to extend telephony functions toÂ mobile devices, and is designed for mainstream users who benefit from advanced mobility tools including unified office and mobile communications tools across all major mobile platforms.
- Streamline Personal Communications
- Be More Responsive, Connected
- Increase Productivity, Improve Collaboration
- Work from Anywhere, Never Miss an Important Call
- Lower Support Costs
- Communication Integration
- Intelligent Presence
- Visual Voicemail
- Visual Conferencing
- Video Calling
- Extension to Cellular
- Select Connectivity Modes
Avayaâ€™s Unified Communications Standard Edition offers:
- Integration with Microsoft Office Communicator and IBM Lotus Sametime, providing integration of Presence information and telephony capabilities, Click-to-Communicate capability and access to directories and contacts;
- Seamless Mobility capabilities such as simultaneous ringing desk + mobile phone, shift calls in progress between devices, and access PBX and unified communications features from a mobile device;
- Enhanced teleworker features to allow secure access to office phone and its features from a home or remote office via a VPN client on the deskphone;
- Access to telephony, voice messaging, audio conferencing, corporate directory information, and more in a single, web-based client.
Customize Your Product